Saturday 23 April 2011

Tryin To Forget Him Deeplyyy Although Its Hard :'( :'(

I miss him badly ,
i miss his odour .
We have too many similarities !!
like music, fathers name , and , everythings .
and also , sometimes i still remember our moments .
thats make make me really sad and very hard to forget you .
Its almost 3 weeks , he left me without feel sympathy , without any feelings , and , just go like that or chase out of my life just like that  .
THANKS MAN 4 WHAT U DID TO ME .
I HOPE I WONT AND NEVER SEEN HIS FACE AGAIN .
NEVER EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when he do this to me , it seems like its all my fault . 
totally my fault what u did to me now .
and, like i did a big mistakes to you .
i totally feel regret to know you and met you .
How i can met you ?
I thought you were a different man or different guy that i ever met .
but, you are totally same that i know about guy .
i know , i shouldnt say that .
it sounds im too fasting too being in relationships with you , too harsh with you , and , im sorry i say like that to you .
and , since he chase out my life and go away from my life , seriously, i feel i no point to live in this fcukin world . and my life dont have any worth anymore .
My life is really miserable after what he did to me like this .
And , only about him i can sick and got a bad sick .
Aku pernah saket keranaa fuckin dude .
He ruins my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS !!!!!!
I WISH YOU CAN GET BETTER GIRL THAN ME .
I KNOW, IM TOO CRUEL FOR YOU AND IM NOT SUITS FOR YOU .
AND ALSO , I WISH YOU HAPPY EVERAFTER !!!!!!!!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment