Saturday 26 March 2011

my heaven boyfriend :D

 I need him, I love him so much, He makes my world became complete. hahahahaha~ awwwww :) i want to know everythin about him, everything ! :) 


*info about him*



Date of Birth
1 March 1978Dallas, Texas, USA 

Birth Name
Jensen Ross Ackles 

Nickname
Jay 

Height
6' 1" (1.85 m) 

Mini Biography
Jensen Ackles was born in Dallas, Texas, to Roger Alan Ackles and Donna Joan Ackles (née Shaffer).
He grew up in Richardson, Texas, together with his older brother, Joshua, and a younger sister, Mackenzie.

I LOVE HIS PERSONAL QOUTES :)
When I was in middle school, some of my so-called friends found a catalog ad I did for Superman pajamas. They made as many copies as they could and pasted them up all over school." - on his most embarrassing moment.
I love the smell of shampoo on a girl's hair. You can walk past someone and be like, 'Wow, you took a shower this morning, didn't you? Because you smell lovely :)  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment